Based on your unique goals and requirements, we deliver custom ecommerce solutions that you will not outgrow. You will get a stable and secure full-featured Ecommerce web solution that has all the bells and whistles you need.
Retail stores are a good business, no matter what you sell; there will always be people near you willing to buy your products or services. But a retail store is limited to its geographical location. If you want to go global, there are no limits to the internet.
Understanding your Project
Cart Abandonment Analysis
Grow your ecommerce store
Promoting goods and services
Online Mobile transactions
We offer a range of high-value social network consulting services through which we help your social network activities achieve tangible results. It has been proven that our advertising services in social networks accelerate growth. 100% of our customers have seen results.
We increase the visibility of your website in a search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural,” “organic,” or “earned” results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list.
Web designing is an art! Your website design shows your business insight. A well known saying is “First impression is the lasting one”. It is the first entity that interacts with the visitor, so your website should speak itself! The websites we produce are clean and fast.
First, of course, you’ll need a site design and the usual functional elements of a website, such as a contact form. For standard eCommerce functionality, you will need several additional components: an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, a merchant account, a payment gateway, a back-end database for processing orders and storing customer information, and a shopping cart solution.
Yes. If you only have a handful of products, you can use PayPal for payment processing. However, you should understand that your customers will be directed to PayPal’s site while placing their order. Also, as your sales grow, it will become more economical to switch to a standard merchant plan.
Everyday millions of people are searching on the Internet for the things you are selling. We can help get your product listings into the top results of search engines like Google® and Yahoo®. Using Search Engine Optimization, our experts will make changes to your website and create links from other quality websites to make it more attractive to search engines.
A merchant account is a special agreement with a bank that allows you to accept credit card payments. If you want to sell online, you will need to provide your shoppers with payment options that will make them feel comfortable about their transactions. Credit card transactions are the most popular method of online payment and the best way to process.
You can include as many products as necessary. There is no physical limit to your catalog. Some of our sites contain more than ten thousand products. Blimx plans charge dependent on how many products you include in your catalog.
To offer you the fairest price, it’s normal that very large sites pay a little more than smaller sites.
Yes, you can use any valid domain name for your store. You can point an existing registered domain name at your store or register a new domain name.
Of course, you can limit each payment type (credit card, checks, etc.) by country and by amount. To put it more clearly, you can say that above a certain order amount, you want to wait until you cash the customer checks before shipping their order or that you don’t want to accept credit cards from certain countries.
Yes, the shipping calculator allows you to organize your sales and shipping fees by country and to exclude certain countries.
The Blimx system includes a completely configurable order management and tracking module. The order confirmation email can contain a link to a restricted page of your site where each customer can track their orders.
Yes. The back-end tools include an email/newsletter module, so you can keep in touch with your customers and reach out to new ones.
Order placed, order shipped.
Blimx provides standard training with every Blimx Commerce implementation to give you the tools and information that you’ll need to maintain a successful store and utilize all the Blimx Commerce features that will serve your unique business. Additionally, customized training programs are available in various disciplines such as; Search Engine Marketing, catalog development, building a successful eCommerce business and training for any integrated solutions or custom applications that we may build for you.
Yes. Blimx experienced Internet Marketing department offers a comprehensive suite of services designed to improve your chances of being found by search engines and acquiring high rankings in multiple, well-defined searches. We accomplish this through search engine positioning and search engine optimization, and we will perform the extensive research needed to design and develop a comprehensive marketing plan that best meets the needs of your unique business and goals.
For discussing the details of your project, email — or a collaborative project management tool— is much better, for many reasons:
• The information is saved online and serves as a valuable record of our discussion.
• Email messages can be searched and referenced at any time in the future, so we do not have to rely upon our memories of phone conversations.
• Any messages can be resent if necessary.
• Both parties can take all the time and space they want, to be exact in describing questions and answers. When you express what you want in your own words in an email message, it reduces the potential for misunderstandings.
• Project requests conveyed in a phone conversation can be (unintentionally) vague, which causes frustration and wastes valuable time. In contrast, email messages encourage us to be more specific.
• Everyone has the information they need to do their tasks, which saves time and reduces the chances of miscommunication. • Files and website addresses can be easily sent via email.
• Email allows us to send and receive messages whenever we want, day or night. It is not intrusive, nor does it interrupt what we are doing, as does a phone call. We can receive and send information at our convenience, not dictated by a ringing telephone.
• Because I spend my productive time at my computer, it is easier to read and respond to an email as soon as it is received.
• I’m more productive with no phone, as it allows me to concentrate on work, since writing code requires uninterrupted focusing.
• Contacting me via email is just as fast and reliable as would use a phone, because I’m at my computer for most of the day.
• Any project instructions will need to be provided in writing anyway — either as a project specifications document or in an email message.